Spooky Halloween events happening tonight in Vancouver

It’s Spooktober here in Raincouver and boy do I got the creeps for you all. Here’s a bunch of events you might want to check off of your bucket list this Halloween.

Fright Nights at Playland

As if the wooden roller coaster didn’t give you enough goosebumps, you’ll turn white when I tell you Fright Nights has eight different haunted house for you to try out. I suggest you go in big groups if you want to come out alive.

When: Halloween at 7 p.m.

Where: 2901 E Hastings St

Price: $35

The Lost Souls of Gastown Tour

Have you went to Gastown and ever wondered what this place is all about? It definitely isn’t new so what’s its backstory? Join Forbidden Vancouver Walking Tours on their Halloween tour where ghosts from the past give you a thrilling historical experience as you walk around the same Gastown with a different perspective. They have more than just one to choose from!

When: Until November 30

Where: Various meeting locations

Price: $28

Totem Park's Houses of Horror

Fellow first years, I understand money is a big problem. Hence, here’s a neighbourhood Halloween event you can go to. It has Haunted Houses, movie night as well as sharing scary stories. It doesn’t beat Vanier’s foggy spooks vibe but Totem Park is its own kind of haunted.

When: Halloween at 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Where: Various locations at Totem Park

Price: Free

UBC MHAC Presents: Pumpkin Carving

Tired from all the midterms? Not really a fan of spooky stories and conjurings? Have a relaxing afternoon with UBC Mental Health Awareness Club and carve out pumpkins as you like. Don’t forget to RSVP beforehand!

When: Halloween at 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Where: NEST 2314

Price: Free