The holidays are right around the corner and that means one thing — all the baked goods in the world. Stay tuned for the next few weeks for some delicious recipes that are simple to make and are guaranteed to impress your family.
- 6 squares of Baker’s bittersweet chocolate
- 6 squares of Baker’s white chocolate
- 1 cup of toasted macadamia nuts
- Chop each square of chocolate into eight pieces.
- Place chopped bittersweet chocolate and white chocolate into two separate bowls. Set the bowls in two larger bowls that contain a small amount of nearly boiling water.
- Stir until 1/3 of the chocolate is un-melted.
- Remove the bowls from the water and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in half of the macadamia nuts into each bowl of chocolate.
- Drop spoonfuls of chocolate, alternating white and bittersweet, on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix the chocolate to create a marble effect.
- Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces.
This is an incredibly rich and tasty recipe, perfect to make for family and friends for a holiday gift. Wrap it up in some cellophane with a festive ribbon and you’ve got yourself a homemade, mouthwatering present.