UBC needs American Girl Dolls

The 'We need an American Girl Doll' meme has taken the internet by storm. We've seen dolls that drink La Croix and that were on the Mayflower, but what about a doll that goes to UBC?

Well, we've got you covered. Here are five American Girl Dolls who go to UBC.

Crop duster? I hardly know her!

This American Girl Doll has major stomach issues. But hey, you live and you learn after you crop dust your TA.

We've all done it.
We've all done it. Image: Jasmine Foong / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Fresh start, fresh tat

This doll is a first year who decided that a new school meant more than the new friends they'd meet. It meant a new career...

Ok... but my infinity sign tattoo looks sick. It's timeless. Literally.
Ok... but my infinity sign tattoo looks sick. It's timeless. Literally. Image: Jasmine Foong / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Something smells fishy

Blue Chip is a UBC classic, but this American Girl Doll took loving the smarties cookie to a whole other level!

I think it was an April Fools joke. I hope it was an April Fools joke.
I think it was an April Fools joke. I hope it was an April Fools joke. Image/Caption: Tova Gaster / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Commuting for cats

This doll loves her cat more than an extra three hours of sleep each night. #CommutingLegend.

Put that Compass card to good use!
Put that Compass card to good use! Image: Jasmeet Singh / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

We'll miss you, Santa!

This doll is ready to be the next president and vice-chancellor of UBC! They're even wearing the bowtie.

Too soon?
Too soon? Image: Isabella Falsetti / The Ubyssey, Edit: Iman Janmohamed / The Ubyssey

Which American Girl Doll are you?