Singles dates on Valentine's Day

Single on Valentines… It’s like God is mocking you especially hard this year since February 14th lands on hump day. Nevertheless, just know you are not the only one suffering from the single syndrome on the most romantic day of the year. There are multiple other activities you could do to spice up your V-Day.

The usual urge might be to drown out any emotions and now desperate standards with a little chocolate. But why waste your student money on overinflated heart shaped prices when they all go on sale the next morning! Set your alarm. Also, girls, who needs a boy really when José Cuervo can be your most influential man ever for $16. He will make fun choices for you, guaranteed. Now it is key to avoid all romantic restaurants during this one night, so instead go to a movie with friends. 50 Shades of Grey comes out for a reason at this time of year- you can even throw popcorn at the PDA couples if so inclined. Science World too offers super cool events on Valentines to let you experience other chemical reactions, since your pheromones are clearly not attracting much. Get lingerie to make yourself feel special or take advantage of seekingarrangments.com and find a sugar daddy to buy some for you instead. Drunk shopping- a little spiked Starbucks coffee- is another activity to do alone or with friends. One purchase equals one shot? When in doubt, just avoid all outside spaces and have a Galentines (thank you parks and rec) with your other single girls. Facials, nail painting and some good aromatic therapy will definitely make you forget reality. A classic rom-com or violent slasher movie at home is perfectly acceptable too. For guys looking for a date, just stand outside literally any café, library, bakery, chocolate store or club backdoor anytime on the 14th- you are guaranteed no rejection.

Happy Valentines!