If you've reached that stage in your life where branded Sauder merchandise and charcoal grey suits just don't scream “I masturbate to mortgage foreclosure documents” enough, Breitbarf has a suggestion to help spice up your capitalist life and make your fellow business school classmates as jealous as an arts student seeing someone their age make a downpayment on a house — Ayn Rand neck tattoos!
Ink one of these sage pieces of timeless prose onto your exposed flesh and sleep well knowing you'll be the coolest, most fiscally conservative member of your golf club.
- “For a woman to seek or desire the presidency is, in fact, so terrible a prospect of spiritual self-immolation that the woman who would seek it is psychologically unworthy of the job.”
- “Any white person who brings the element of civilization has the right to take over this continent.”
- “I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York's skyline.”
- “The hippies are the living demonstration of what it means to give up.”
- “I can say — not as a patriotic bromide, but with full knowledge of the necessary metaphysical, epistemological, ethical, political, and aesthetic roots — that the United States of America is the greatest.”