UBC after hours

Whether you’re living on campus or studying late with friends, there’s a high chance you’ll find yourself at UBC well past your last class. Here are some spots on campus that are open a little bit later than most!

Irving K. Barber Learning Centre (IKB)

Looking to get on that late night grind? IKB has got you covered! The library’s halls are open until late all through the term — 6 a.m. to 12 a.m.

The Boulevard Coffee Roasting Co.

Most cafes on campus (and around the city) close their doors by 6 p.m. Located on University Blvd., Boulevard Coffee is one of the few exceptions. During the term, you can expect this coffee joint to be open until 8 p.m. Fun fact: it also roasts its own coffee!

University Blvd. Central

University Blvd., the stretch of road looping from the UBC sign to the Nest, is packed with restaurants of every cuisine, for every taste! Most of these are open until 9 p.m., making for a good dinner out.

Shoutout to Uncle Fatih’s Pizza, which is open till 1 a.m. on weeknights during the term. Is your UBC experience even complete without ending a question- able night on a greasy, cheesy slice of Uncle Fatih’s?

McDonald’s

If we’re doing shoutouts, perhaps none is more deserving than the hardy McDonald’s, located in University Village. This student favourite is open 24/7, and often found packed to the brim at 3 a.m... make of that what you will.

Located nearby: A&W, also 24/7 and Pizza Garden, open till midnight.

H-Mart

In need of groceries? H-Mart is a Korean grocery store stocked with all the essentials. Its UBC location is also in University Village, right next to McDonald’s and stays open till 10 p.m. every night.

Koerner’s Pub

Not too far from the center of campus, Koerner’s is a cozy space serving craft beers, burgers and tacos — al- though only to those 19+. Koerner’s hosts weekly trivia and drag nights. Hours differ over the week, but they are open until 10 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays!

The Pit

Our very own student night club open 10 p.m. to 2 a.m every Wednesday night. Go to Pit Night and form an opinion for yourself. Enough said.

Honorary mention: Breka Bakery and Cafe

While Breka’s Alma and W 4th location is off-cam- pus, you’ll find a range of delectable pastries and baked goods at any hour, as it’s open 24/7! Walk in and you’ll honestly forget that night even exists.